BioFrontiers Research Associates
Ke (Jack) Jiang, PhD
PhD (Chemistry) 2009 Texas Christian University
- Gold/silver nanoparticles-polymer composite gels for photothermally enhanced laser treatments.
- Fluorescent gold/silver nanoclusters as stable and biocompatible probes for bio-imaging and bio-sensing applications.
- Three-dimensional gold/silver nanoparticle arrays for Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.
- K. Jiang, L. Ma, J. Wang, W. Chen, "Graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide: synthesis, photoluminescence and biotechnology applications," Rev. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. (2013) In press.
- K. Jiang, G. R. Akkaraju, J. L. Coffer, " Silicon nanowire/polycaprolactone composites and their impact on stromal cell function," J. Mater. Res. 28, 185 (2013).
Janusz Hankiewicz, PhD
Former Research Associates
Kathrin Spendier, PhD Research Associate (2012-2013)
Timothy Fal, PhD Research Associate (2013-2014)