BioFrontiers Research Associates
Ke (Jack) Jiang, PhD
PhD (Chemistry) 2009 Texas Christian University
- Gold/silver nanoparticles-polymer composite gels for photothermally enhanced laser treatments.
- Fluorescent gold/silver nanoclusters as stable and biocompatible probes for bio-imaging and bio-sensing applications.
- Three-dimensional gold/silver nanoparticle arrays for Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.
- K. Jiang, L. Ma, J. Wang, W. Chen, "Graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide: synthesis, photoluminescence and biotechnology applications," Rev. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. (2013) In press.
- K. Jiang, G. R. Akkaraju, J. L. Coffer, " Silicon nanowire/polycaprolactone composites and their impact on stromal cell function," J. Mater. Res. 28, 185 (2013).
Timothy Fal, PhD
PhD (Applied Science) 2011 University of Colorado Colorado Springs
T. J. Fal, J. I. Mercer, M. D. Leblanc, J. P. Whitehead, M. L. Plumer, and J. van Ek, Kinetic Monte Carlo approach to modeling thermal decay in perpendicular recording media, Phys. Rev. B 87, 064405 (2013) [10 pages]
T. J. Fal, M. L. Plumer, J. P. Whitehead, J. I. Mercer, J. van Ek and K. Srinivasan, Simulations of magnetic hysteresis loops for dual layer recording media, Applied Physics Letters, 102, 202404 (2013)
Janusz Hankiewicz, PhD
Former Research Associates
Kathrin Spendier, PhD Research Associate (2012-2013)