FALL 2013 (August 26 - December 20, 2013)
- Log in at https://bb.uccs.edu
- Username = UCCS Computing Username
- Password = UCCS Computing Password
- You MUST know your UCCS username and password! Go to https://accounts.uccs.edu and click CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT, then follow the prompts.
- Your course syllabus will be available when you log into your course on the first day of class OR for Blackboard users, whenever your instructor makes your course available.
- You will need to purchase your textbooks and/or reading packets BEFORE your class(es) begins. Course Textbook(s) and Reading Packet Lists can be found at the the UCCS Bookstore. Go to http://www.uccsbookstore.com/home.aspx and then click on the Textbooks link. If you do not see your textbook(s) listed, feel free to use any source of your choice to purchase textbooks.
- Your UCCS E-MAIL ADDRESSis the e-mail that will be used for your online course.
- Update your anti-virus definitions frequently.
- You may need to disable any ad blocking software to access your course.
- Once you have successfully logged into the course site, all technical support is provided by by clicking on the "Help" icon at the top of the page.
- For answers to questions about your course content, the syllabus, textbooks or reading lists, contact the instructor for your course AFTER the course start date. All instructor contact information is in the course syllabus.
We hope that you enjoy your course/courses.
top of page
Copyright 2002-2015,Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Last Updated: April 20, 2015