Dean's Message | Faculty & Staff | Faculty Positions | BSNA | Peak Nutrition Clinic
Dr. Nancy Smith (Dean), Dr. Peg Bacon (Provost), Dr. Pam Shockley-Zalabak (Chancellor)
Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences will provide interdisciplinary leadership for new directions in health promotion and wellness, as well as illness care and disease prevention, in the community and beyond through innovation in education, practice, research, and scholarship for health science professionals.
Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences is a distinguished and innovative college providing excellence in education, scholarship, and practice in the health professions.
- Provide high quality comprehensive undergraduate nursing, graduate nursing, and health sciences educational experiences designed to prepare students to meet the present and future healthcare needs and expectations of the public and to excel personally and professionally as local and global citizens
- Collaborate with the community in responsible growth to meet the current and future demand for qualified healthcare professionals
- Invest in healthcare scholarship, practices, and educational processes that integrate the academic expectations/requirements of the faculty, student learning opportunities, and the healthcare needs of the community
- Create a climate of innovation and entrepreneurship that fosters excellence in healthcare practice, research, and scholarship
- Graduate culturally competent healthcare professionals who value diversity and lifelong learning and are prepared for leadership roles in a broad array of healthcare environments
- Integrate current technology into teaching/learning, research, and operational processes
Copyright 2002-2015, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Last Updated: April 20, 2015