Become a Sponsor
General Sponsorship Packages
Restaurant Sponsorship Package
We can also work with your organization to design a sponsorship opportunity that best meets your needs.
About UCCSThe University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS), located on Austin Bluffs Parkway in Colorado Springs, is one of the fastest growing universities in the nation. The University offers 36 bachelor's degrees, 19 master's, and five doctoral degrees. The campus enrolls about 10,000 students annually.
- 24% Pell Grant recipients
- 40% first generation
- 24% minority
- Among fastest growing universities in state and nation
- Fourth largest public university graduate enrollment in Colorado
- More than 380 active duty military personnel, 150 veterans and 20 U.S. Olympic athletes
- Core expenses are 14% less than those of peer universities
- UCCS receives $1,023 less state support per full-time student than peer universities
- UCCS tuition and fees are 8% less than peers
- UCCS has 40% fewer full time equivalent staff than peer universities
- US News & World Report: America's Best Colleges
- Ninth among Western regional public universities
- Ninth nationally for public undergraduate engineering
- Top-ranked graduate programs in nursing, business and public affairs
- GI Jobs
- Military friendly (top 15% of colleges and universities)
- The American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) named UCCS one of two national leaders in community engagement efforts
- UCCS is one of the largest employers in southern Colorado employing 1,694 people. The estimated employment impact is 2,638 jobs
- UCCS contributes $310 million annually to the Colorado Springs economy
- More than 65% of UCCS graduates live in Colorado
- UCCS students, faculty and staff generate $30 million annually in state and local taxes
About the Alumni & Friends Association
Alumni currently constitute the largest part of the UCCS community, numbering over 36,000 and growing. Over half of our alumni have graduated within the past decade and today, they serve as advocates, mentors, donors, teachers, and volunteers. In the last four years, UCCS has dramatically strengthened relationships with alumni through innovative programming, high-quality communication, increased staff resources and new technology that allow alumni to remain connected to their alma mater 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the world.
Who We Are
- 36,536 graduates of UCCS live in all 50 states several international locations
- 24,318 reside in Colorado (66%)
- 17,827 reside in El Paso County (49%)
- 15,747 receive our monthly electronic alumni newsletter
- 11,000 receive our annual alumni magazine, The Roar
- 3,995 receive multiple updates per week via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
What We Offer
UCCS enjoys tremendous name recognition and loyalty from alumni throughout the Pikes Peak Region and the State of Colorado. By establishing a sponsorship relationship with the Alumni and Friends Association, you will have the opportunity to prominently co-brand your organization in alumni communications and at special events that will reflect positively on your business. Your association with UCCS will provide you with access to over 36,000 loyal and successful alumni, nearly 18,000 of whom have remained in the Pikes Peak Region following graduation.
The Alumni and Friends Association offers both special event and communication sponsorships. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (719) 255-3180 or email@example.com for more information.
Questions? Contact us today!