Your UCCS Alumni Relations Staff
Jennifer Hane is the Director of Alumni Relations and Special Projects at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS). She graduated from UCCS in 2001 with a BA in Philosophy and again in 2004 with a Master of Public Administration. Previously, Jennifer worked in the Office of Faculty Records as a student assistant, in the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences as Executive Assistant to the Dean, and in the Graduate School as Graduate Student Recruitment Coordinator.
As Director of Alumni Relations and Special Projects, Jennifer coordinates roughly 60 events per year and works closely with the Chancellor's Office on these initiatives. She is also responsible for campus-wide alumni programming and communications for UCCS' nearly 30,000 alumni.
Contact Jennifer by email or by calling (719) 255-3180.
Megan Gallegos is the Events and E-Communications Specialist for University Advancement at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. She has been with the University since November 2011. Previously, she worked for the Phoenix Suns NBA team, Oakley, and Macy's Department Stores.
Megan graduated from the University of Puget Sound in 2004 with a BA in Business Leadership/Marketing. She is currently pursuing a Master's in Business Administration with the College of Business at UCCS.
Megan is originally from Phoenix, AZ. She is married to Mike and they have a dog, Gaucho.
Contact Megan by email or by calling (719) 255-3183.
Your Alumni Executive Board
The Alumni Executive Board is a group of alumni representing each college on the UCCS campus. The Alumni Executive Board works closely with the Office of Alumni Relations in strategic planning, development of alumni activities and events, and in enhancing the relationship between UCCS and its alumni. Your current Executive Board members are:
- Nicholas Goodsell, President, College of Education, '11
- Laura Chandler ('95), Vice President, College of Letters, Arts & Sciences, '95
- Brad Cuppy, College of Engineering and Applied Science, '02
- Liz Killen-Scott, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, '92 & College of Business, '98
- Maria Lampman, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, '08
- Kim Ostrander, School of Public Affairs, '11
- Renee Rudolph, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, '11
- Martin Stoehr, College of Engineering and Applied Science, '94
- Amy Sullivan, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, '05
- Brian Van Sickle, College of Business, '05
- Sabrina Wienholtz, College of Education, '11
Click here to learn more about each of these outstanding individuals.
Questions? Contact us today!